Once you have chosen your Barbados holiday rental, please fill in the Booking Request Form and we will send you a quote for your stay with us.
A 30% deposit is required for confirmation of your booking and this is most easily done via wire transfer, details will be provided once the booking is confirmed. The balance is payable on arrival as cash or, via wire transfer eight weeks prior to arrival.
We recommend highly that you take out holiday insurance in the event that you have to cancel your holiday. We cannot refund your deposit if you cancel within 8 weeks of your arrival. If a refund is applicable (i.e. cancellation prior to 8 weeks of arrival), there will be a cancellation fee of 30% of your deposit for handling charges and commission.
Should you cancel 30 days or less prior to your arrival, the full booking amount will be non refundable.
We accept no responsibility concerning any accidents, personal injury, medical conditions or theft whilst staying in the accommodation. Any breakage or damage to the owner’s property must be reported and paid for.
Your Villa Cost Includes
- Exclusive use of the Barbados villa or Barbados apartment and its grounds.
- Staff as specified on the property page.
- Bed-linen and towels (excluding beach towels)
- Initial supply of bath soap, toilet paper, detergent and dishwashing liquid. However, we expect you to replenish these as required.
Your Villa Cost Does Not Include
- Food and drink
- Staff gratuities
- Personal Laundry (unless specified)
- Extra keys. These can be supplied for a refundable deposit of $25Bds
Our properties must be vacated by 12 noon, however if you have a late flight we will try to accommodate you by giving you access to a bathroom and one room in which to store your luggage and get changed.
Change of Rates
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the rates may change without prior notice.